The UCE Promise:
We promise that our End Point Assessment services will be UNITED with your ethos:
- Understanding – Our understanding is, one size doesn’t fit all! Your apprentices EPA, whilst satisfying the requirements of the assessment plan, will be aligned to the business they are in. This way not only do they have the best chance of succeeding, but employers can be confident that they will be competent in the workplace
- Noticeable – After booking an EPA with us we will outline the process in a straightforward way which will be very noticeable, so everyone knows what is expected and there are no nasty surprises
- Interactive – Above all we want your apprentices to achieve what they are capable of. We will provide a variety of interactive support materials, including sample questions, checklists and an outline of what happens on EPA day to help them do their best with or without technology.
- Trusted – Tests will be aligned only to the key knowledge, skills and behaviours agreed in the Improvement Standard and the assessment plan. Our experienced independent assessors will use their judgement as to whether an apprentice meets the overall requirements, providing a trusted service to you and your apprentices.
- Engaging – Sometimes a clear message through communication is all it takes in engaging the apprentice to continue in their journey in preparation for their EPA
- Dedicated – end point assessment is the last stop on our journey with you. Our dedicated independent assessors are committed to working with you to get your apprentices to the finish line, by ensuring that your training style and content meets all the needs of the EPA